Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-611_V4.5 Exam Questions and Answers by deen

Page: 2 / 19

Huawei H13-611_V4.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Storage V4.5
Exam Code: H13-611_V4.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA Storage
Questions: 536 Q&A's Shared By: deen
Question 8

A government unit adopts Huawei’s two-site, three-center solution for disaster recovery construction, and its business is mainly concentrated from 8:00 to 18:00.

What is wrong with the following approach?

Options:

A.

Production centers and remote disaster recovery centers should use synchronous remote replication

B.

The time period for data synchronization between the production center and the disaster recovery center should be selected when the business volume at night is small

C.

When doing remote replication, a consistency group should be created according to the business of the unit, and related businesses are placed in a consistents

D.

You can use the BCManager software to set the data synchronization period

Discussion
Question 9

Regarding the advantages of DAS, the following description is correct: (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Deployment is simple

B.

Large initial investment

C.

Small network complexity

D.

The configuration is more complicated

Discussion
Question 10

In the Huawei storage system, which of the following is true about the characteristics of virtual snapshot LUNs?

Options:

A.

The storage system can generate a snapshot in seconds

B.

The snapshot LUN cannot be mapped to the host

C.

Complete data copying is unnecessary

D.

data use mapping table lookup

Discussion
Question 11

What are the three data centers in the disaster recovery plan that 3DC refers to? (Multiple choices)

Options:

A.

Production center

B.

The same city disaster recovery center

C.

Remote disaster recovery center

D.

Data center

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Page: 2 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-611_V4.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-611_V4.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-611_V4.5 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99