Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-611_V4.5 Exam Questions and Answers by rosanna

Page: 16 / 19

Huawei H13-611_V4.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Storage V4.5
Exam Code: H13-611_V4.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA Storage
Questions: 536 Q&A's Shared By: rosanna
Question 64

A host connected to a switch port cannot belong to multiple zones, but can only be divided into a zone

in.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 65

Xiao Wang, an employee of a company, did the following in the company's storage system: 9:00 Take a snapshot of LUN A and activate it

Alive, all the data of the snapshot LUN and the source LUN were modified at 10:00, and the snapshot was rolled back at 11:00.

The following instructions are correct? (Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

The data in the copy space before COW is 9:00 LUN A

B.

The data in the copy space before COW is 10:00 LUN A data

C.

The data of the source LUN is the modified data at 10:00

D.

After the snapshot is rolled back, the data of the source LUN becomes the data of the modified snapshot LUN at 10:00

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 66

What are the following errors about OceanStor V3 features?

Options:

A.

Cloning provides physical full copy, incremental copy

B.

Cloning does not support cross-engine LUN cloning, the master-slave LUN must be under the same engine

C.

LUN copy can support data backup and migration within and between arrays (including homogeneous and heterogeneous)

D.

LUN copy supports incremental LUN copy, and LUN copy should be done offline

Discussion
Question 67

The NAS device performs functions such as file service, storage, retrieval, and file access on the basis of a general-purpose server

optimization.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Page: 16 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-611_V4.5