Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-611_V4.5 Exam Questions and Answers by zaynah

Page: 10 / 19

Huawei H13-611_V4.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Storage V4.5
Exam Code: H13-611_V4.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA Storage
Questions: 536 Q&A's Shared By: zaynah
Question 40

In Windows 2012 deleting data from a volume, based on a Thin LUN, means that NO storage space will be reclaimed by the HUAWEI OceanStor,.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 41

Suppose, for cost control reasons, a startup company can acquire only one storage device to provide services. However, its services require high hardware reliability, so an engineer recommended a Huawei OceanStor all-flash storage system. Which statements describe the high reliability of the storage system? (Select All that Apply)

Options:

A.

It supports clusters consisting of multiple controller enclosures to improve the availability of the storage system

B.

Interconnect I/O modules shorten failover time when a controller fails to provide better reliability, as compared with common I/O modules.

C.

Standard I/O modules shorten failover time when a controller fails to provide better reliability, as compared with interconnect I/O modules.

D.

When a controller fails, l/Os of the faulty controller are redirected to another controller The host is unaware of the fault and services remain running properly.

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 42

A bank purchases a new storage device. During the RAID level configuration, the bank requires that data reliability be improved and parity data be stored on different disks. Which RAID levels can meet the requirements? (Select All that Apply)

Options:

A.

RAID 0

B.

RAID 5

C.

RAID 3

D.

RAID 6

Discussion
Question 43

Which size of HDDs is used by Huawei storage products?

Options:

A.

5.25-inch

B.

3.5-inch

C.

1.8-inch

D.

8-inch

Discussion
Page: 10 / 19
Title