Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-611_V4.5 Exam Questions and Answers by judah

Page: 3 / 19

Huawei H13-611_V4.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Storage V4.5
Exam Code: H13-611_V4.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA Storage
Questions: 536 Q&A's Shared By: judah
Question 12

After employee A of a company logs into the storage device of the company system, he finds that he has certain control rights. But not repairable

If the system time is changed, user management cannot be performed. May I ask which of the following roles does Employee A have?

Options:

A.

Super administrator

B.

Administrator

C.

ordinary users

D.

Read-only users

Discussion
Question 13

In the RHEL 5 operating system, which command is used to mount the sdb5 device in the dev directory to the mnt directory

sdb5 directory?

Options:

A.

cat /dev/sdb5 /mmt/sdb5

B.

ln /dev/sdb5 /mnt/sdb5

C.

mount /dev/sdb5 /mnt/sdb5

D.

df /dev/sdb5 mnt/sdb5

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 14

Huawei focuses on IT infrastructure in the ICT field.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 15

With the advent of the era of big data, the corresponding storage technology is also undergoing changes.

Is the following statement correct? (Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

The file system develops from a local file system to a cluster file system and a distributed file system

B.

Traditional NAS, facing PB-level data, complex volume management and unbalanced system capacity allocation, will result in waste of resources

C.

The mass storage system is characterized by a more complicated file system and more complicated management

D.

Having large-scale expansion capability is the characteristic of mass storage system

Discussion
Page: 3 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-611_V4.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-611_V4.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-611_V4.5 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99