Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-611_V4.5 Exam Questions and Answers by noa

Page: 8 / 19

Huawei H13-611_V4.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Storage V4.5
Exam Code: H13-611_V4.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA Storage
Questions: 536 Q&A's Shared By: noa
Question 32

Which are characteristics of the HUAWEI OceanStor hardware?

(Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

SAN and NAS convergence

B.

SSD and HDD convergence

C.

No need for heterogeneous convergence anymore

D.

Primary and Backup convergence

Discussion
Question 33

Which command is used to query the version of a Red Hat Linux 5 operating system?

Options:

A.

show version

B.

find version

C.

cat version

D.

uname -a

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 34

Select the correct statements that describes the properties of bus technology in ICT architecture. (Choose all that apply.)

Options:

A.

Bus technology are only available in serial form.

B.

Bus can be divided into internal bus and external bus.

C.

The CPU needs to go through the memory to directly access the Bus.

D.

Bus is a communication system that transfers data between internal components and external components.

Discussion
Question 35

Select the correct statements that describes the properties of Distributed Object Storage

Architecture.

(Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Metadata servers manages the access requests.

B.

Does not support x86 servers.

C.

Clients can pinpoint the location of targeted data without metadata servers,

D.

Multi node concurrent I/O connection.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-611_V4.5