Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-611_V4.5 Exam Questions and Answers by mahdi

Page: 11 / 19

Huawei H13-611_V4.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Storage V4.5
Exam Code: H13-611_V4.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA Storage
Questions: 536 Q&A's Shared By: mahdi
Question 44

What three stages do storage systems need to go through to realize SmartTier? (Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Initial capacity allocation

B.

Data layout analysis

C.

Data migration

D.

I/O monitoring

Discussion
Question 45

Which of the following is incorrect regarding the differences of IP SAN and FC SAN?

Options:

A.

IP SAN uses iSCSI protocol for data transmission.

B.

IP SAN can connect to FC SAN without any additional protocols.

C.

FC SAN uses FC protocol for data transmission

D.

Both encapsulates the SCSI command with their underlying protocol before transmission

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 46

Create a Thin LUN on HUAWEI OceanStor with a capacity of 100G and an initial allocated capacity of 10G, then

After mapping this LUN to the Windows 2012 host, the corresponding disk scanned on the host, the disk shows

The capacity should be 10G.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 47

What are the main functions of the business continuity solution? (Select All that Apply)

Options:

A.

Minimize the impact on the business service.

B.

Predict the disaster occurrence accurately.

C.

Zero data loss and zero service interruption.

D.

Improve the utilization rate of the disaster recovery equipment

Discussion
Page: 11 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-611_V4.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-611_V4.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99