Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-611_V4.5 Exam Questions and Answers by ezra

Page: 18 / 19

Huawei H13-611_V4.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Storage V4.5
Exam Code: H13-611_V4.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA Storage
Questions: 536 Q&A's Shared By: ezra
Question 72

What is the correct description of RAID 5 as follows? (Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

RAID 5 has a fixed check disk

B.

RAID 5 is verified by XOR algorithm

C.

RAID 5 uses striping to write data

D.

RAID 5 allows up to two member disks to fail simultaneously without data loss

Discussion
Question 73

What is wrong with the following description of DAS?

A, DAS refers to the storage device is directly connected to the server through a SCSI cable or Fibre Channel

B. The data in DAS mode is still scattered, and each application has a set of storage devices. Management is decentralized and cannot be centralized

C. When the server and the storage device are directly connected, new application requirements arise, only for the newly added server

Separate storage device configuration, resulting in repeated investment

D, DAS storage space can be fully utilized, storage devices that can be shared by different application servers, fully

Leverage idle storage space

Options:

Discussion
Question 74

FC relies on a dedicated FC network and can easily form storage islands.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 75

The data backed up by the differential backup is relative to the data added and modified after the last full backup.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 18 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-611_V4.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-611_V4.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-611_V4.5 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99