Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-611_V4.5 Exam Questions and Answers by veronica

Page: 14 / 19

Huawei H13-611_V4.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Storage V4.5
Exam Code: H13-611_V4.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA Storage
Questions: 536 Q&A's Shared By: veronica
Question 56

What is the correct sequence of the overall reconstruction process?

1. Query all CKGs with CK falling on the faulty disk

2. Assign hot spare CK to all these CKGs

3. Update CKG information and release the reconstructed CK

4. Write the reconstructed data to the hot standby CK

5. Through the RAID algorithm, calculate the data on the failed disk based on the data on the normal disk and the check disk

Options:

A.

1->2->5->4->3

B.

1->2->3->5->4

C.

5->1->2->3->4

D.

5->2->1->4->3

Discussion
Question 57

Which statements are true about HyperMetro? (Select All that Apply)

Options:

A.

The local and remote sites can run services at the same time

B.

A quorum server must be configured.

C.

HyperClone can be configured only for storage devices of the same model and version

D.

Automatic switchover upon storage faults is supported.

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 58

Huawei OceanStor hybrid flash storage is used as an example. Which statements are true about IP address failover? (Select All that Apply)

Options:

A.

IP address failover applies only to IP SAN and does not apply to other storage network architectures

B.

A failover group is a combination of ports that are used for IP address failover in a storage system.

C.

Fallback means that the faulty port takes over services again after it recovers

D.

IP address failover ensures service continuity and improves the reliability of paths for accessing file systems

Discussion
Question 59

The RTO in the disaster recovery system measurement index refers to the point in time when the system and data must be recovered after the disaster begging.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Page: 14 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-611_V4.5
PDF