Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-611_V4.5 Exam Questions and Answers by taha

Page: 15 / 19

Huawei H13-611_V4.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Storage V4.5
Exam Code: H13-611_V4.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA Storage
Questions: 536 Q&A's Shared By: taha
Question 60

The following two descriptions are correct:

Description 1: The maintenance cost of traditional PC is usually lower than that of desktop cloud.

Description 2: In cloud computing, data is stored and managed centrally.

Options:

A.

Descriptions 1 and 2 are correct

B.

Description 1 is correct, description 2 is incorrect

C.

Description 1 is wrong, description 2 is correct

D.

Both descriptions 1 and 2 are incorrect

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 61

Which of the following is not a backup type?

Options:

A.

Full backup

B.

Cumulative incremental backup

C.

Differential incremental backup

D.

real-time backup

Discussion
Question 62

In Huawei storage systems that use RAID 2.0+ technology, a hard disk domain can only contain one type of hard disk.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 63

The following description of the characteristics of the LAN-FREE backup method is incorrect:

Options:

A.

The backup data stream does not occupy LAN resources

B.

The backup proxy does not affect the performance of the application server

C.

Backup performance is usually higher than LAN-BASED

D.

Does not affect user network performance

Discussion
Page: 15 / 19
Title