Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Exin Updated ITILFND Exam Questions and Answers by rosanna

Page: 12 / 18

Exin ITILFND Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ITIL - Foundation
Exam Code: ITILFND Dumps
Vendor: Exin Certification: Exin-ITIL
Questions: 503 Q&A's Shared By: rosanna
Question 48

An organization asks a stakeholder to review a planned change. Which guiding principle does this demonstrate?

Options:

A.

Collaborate and promote visibility

B.

Start where you are

C.

Focus on value

D.

Keep it simple and practical

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 49

Which dimension focuses on relationships with other organizations that are involved in the design, development, deployment and delivery of services?

Options:

A.

Organizations and people

B.

Information and technology

C.

Partners and suppliers

D.

Value streams and processes

Discussion
Question 50

Which describes a CORRECT approach to change authorization?

Options:

A.

Changes included in the change schedule are pre-authorized and do not need additional authorization

B.

formal changes should be assessed and authorized before they are deployed

C.

Emergency changes should be authorized by as many people as possible to reduce risk

D.

formal changes are typically implemented as service requests and authorized by the service desk

Discussion
Question 51

Which dimension of service management includes consideration of the type of relationship required with other organizations involved in the design and delivery of services?

Options:

A.

Organizations and people

B.

Information and technology

C.

Partners and suppliers

D.

Value streams and processes

Discussion
Page: 12 / 18

ITILFND