Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Exin Updated ITILFND Exam Questions and Answers by rares

Page: 4 / 18

Exin ITILFND Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ITIL - Foundation
Exam Code: ITILFND Dumps
Vendor: Exin Certification: Exin-ITIL
Questions: 503 Q&A's Shared By: rares
Question 16

Which dimension of service management considers governance, management, and communication?

Options:

A.

Organizations and people

B.

Information and technology

C.

Partners and suppliers

D.

Value streams and processes

Discussion
Question 17

Which are elements of the service value system?

Options:

A.

Service provision, service consumption, service relationship management

B.

Governance, service value chain, practices

C.

Outcomes, utility, warranty

D.

Customer value, stakeholder value, organization

Discussion
Question 18

Which is NOT a structure of service desk that is described in the ITIL service operation guidance?

Options:

A.

Local

B.

Centralized

C.

Outsourced

D.

Virtual

Discussion
Question 19

Which practice provides support for managing feedback, compliments and complaints from users?

Options:

A.

Change control

B.

Service request management

C.

Problem management

D.

Incident management

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 4 / 18

ITILFND
PDF

$35  $99.99

ITILFND Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ITILFND PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99