Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 212-89 Exam Questions and Answers by dalton

Page: 11 / 12

ECCouncil 212-89 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH v2)
Exam Code: 212-89 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECIH
Questions: 168 Q&A's Shared By: dalton
Question 44

Which of the following is a common tool used to help detect malicious internal or compromised actors?

Options:

A.

User behavior analytics

B.

SOC2 compliance report

C.

Log forward ng

D.

Syslog configuration

Discussion
Question 45

Robert is an incident handler working for Xsecurity Inc. One day, his organization

faced a massive cyberattack and all the websites related to the organization went

offline. Robert was on duty during the incident and he was responsible to handle the

incident and maintain business continuity. He immediately restored the web application

service with the help of the existing backups.

According to the scenario, which of the following stages of incident handling and

response (IH&R) process does Robert performed?

Options:

A.

Evidence gathering and forensics analysis

B.

Eradication

C.

Notification

D.

Recovery

Discussion
Question 46

John is performing memory dump analysis in order to find out the traces of malware.

He has employed volatility tool in order to achieve his objective.

Which of the following volatility framework commands he will use in order to analyze running process from the memory dump?

Options:

A.

python vol.py svcscan --profile=Win2008SP1x86 –f /root/Desktop/memdump.mem | more

B.

python vol.py pslist --profile=Win2008SP1x86 –f /root/Desktop/memdump.mem

C.

python vol.py hivelist --profile=Win2008SP1x86 –f /root/Desktop/memdump.mem

D.

python vol.py imageinfo -f /root/Desktop/memdump.mem

Discussion
Question 47

Shally, an incident handler, is working for a company named Texas Pvt. Ltd. based in

Florida. She was asked to work on an incident response plan. As part of the plan, she

decided to enhance and improve the security infrastructure of the enterprise. She has

incorporated a security strategy that allows security professionals to use several

protection layers throughout their information system. Due to multiple layer protection,

this security strategy assists in preventing direct attacks against the organization’s

information system as a break in one layer only leads the attacker to the next layer.

Identify the security strategy Shally has incorporated in the incident response plan.

Options:

A.

Defense-in-depth

B.

Three-way handshake

C.

Covert channels

D.

Exponential backoff algorithm

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Page: 11 / 12

212-89
PDF

$35  $99.99

212-89 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

212-89 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99