Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 212-89 Exam Questions and Answers by ameera

Page: 5 / 12

ECCouncil 212-89 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH v2)
Exam Code: 212-89 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECIH
Questions: 168 Q&A's Shared By: ameera
Question 20

An attacker traced out and found the kind of websites a target company/individual is

frequently surfing and tested those particular websites to identify any possible

vulnerabilities. When the attacker detected vulnerabilities in the website, the attacker

started injecting malicious script/code into the web application that can redirect the

webpage and download the malware onto the victim’s machine. After infecting the

vulnerable web application, the attacker waited for the victim to access the infected web

application.

Identify the type of attack performed by the attacker.

Options:

A.

Watering hole

B.

Obfuscation application

C.

Directory traversal

D.

Cookie/Session poisoning

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following encoding techniques replaces unusual ASCII characters with

"%" followed by the character’s two-digit ASCII code expressed in hexadecimal?

Options:

A.

URL encoding

B.

Unicode encoding

C.

Base64 encoding

D.

HTML encoding

Discussion
Question 22

In which of the following phases of the incident handling and response (IH&R) process is the identified security incidents analyzed, validated, categorized, and prioritized?

Options:

A.

Incident triage

B.

Incident recording and assignment

C.

Containment

D.

Notification

Discussion
Question 23

Dash wants to perform a DoS attack over 256 target URLs simultaneously.

Which of the following tools can Dash employ to achieve his objective?

Options:

A.

HOIC

B.

IDAPro

C.

Ollydbg

D.

OpenVAS

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Page: 5 / 12

212-89
PDF

$35  $99.99

212-89 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

212-89 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99