Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 212-89 Exam Questions and Answers by dean

Page: 12 / 12

ECCouncil 212-89 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH v2)
Exam Code: 212-89 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECIH
Questions: 168 Q&A's Shared By: dean
Question 48

Auser downloaded what appears to be genuine software. Unknown to her, when she installed the application, it executed code that provided an unauthorized remote attacker access to her computer. What type of malicious threat displays this characteristic?

Options:

A.

Backdoor

B.

Trojan

C.

Spyware

D.

Virus

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 49

Drake is an incident handler in Dark CLoud Inc. He is intended to perform log analysis

in order to detect traces of malicious activities within the network infrastructure.

Which of the following tools Drake must employ in order to view logs in real time and

identify malware propagation within the network?

Options:

A.

Splunk

B.

HULK

C.

Hydra

D.

LOIC

Discussion
Question 50

Johnson an incident handler is working on a recent web application attack faced by the

organization. As part of this process, he performed data preprocessing in order to

analyzing and detecting the watering hole attack. He preprocessed the outbound

network traffic data collected from firewalls and proxy servers and started analyzing

the user activities within a certain time period to create time-ordered domain sequences

to perform further analysis on sequential patterns.

Identify the data-preprocessing step performed by Johnson.

Options:

A.

Filtering invalid host names

B.

Identifying unpopular domains

C.

Host name normalization

D.

User-specific sessionization

Discussion
Page: 12 / 12

212-89