Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 212-89 Exam Questions and Answers by dean

Page: 12 / 12

ECCouncil 212-89 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH v3)
Exam Code: 212-89 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECIH
Questions: 168 Q&A's Shared By: dean
Question 48

Auser downloaded what appears to be genuine software. Unknown to her, when she installed the application, it executed code that provided an unauthorized remote attacker access to her computer. What type of malicious threat displays this characteristic?

Options:

A.

Backdoor

B.

Trojan

C.

Spyware

D.

Virus

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 49

Drake is an incident handler in Dark CLoud Inc. He is intended to perform log analysis

in order to detect traces of malicious activities within the network infrastructure.

Which of the following tools Drake must employ in order to view logs in real time and

identify malware propagation within the network?

Options:

A.

Splunk

B.

HULK

C.

Hydra

D.

LOIC

Discussion
Question 50

Johnson an incident handler is working on a recent web application attack faced by the

organization. As part of this process, he performed data preprocessing in order to

analyzing and detecting the watering hole attack. He preprocessed the outbound

network traffic data collected from firewalls and proxy servers and started analyzing

the user activities within a certain time period to create time-ordered domain sequences

to perform further analysis on sequential patterns.

Identify the data-preprocessing step performed by Johnson.

Options:

A.

Filtering invalid host names

B.

Identifying unpopular domains

C.

Host name normalization

D.

User-specific sessionization

Discussion
Page: 12 / 12

212-89