Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 212-89 Exam Questions and Answers by jennifer

Page: 2 / 12

ECCouncil 212-89 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH v2)
Exam Code: 212-89 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECIH
Questions: 168 Q&A's Shared By: jennifer
Question 8

Bob, an incident responder at CyberTech Solutions, is investigating a cybercrime attack occurred in the client company. He acquired the evidence data, preserved it, and started

performing analysis on acquired evidentiary data to identify the source of the crime and the culprit behind the incident.

Identify the forensic investigation phase in which Bob is currently in.

Options:

A.

Vulnerability assessment phase

B.

Post-investigation phase

C.

Pre-investigation phase

D.

Investigation phas

Discussion
Question 9

In which of the following phases of incident handling and response (IH&R) process the identified security incidents are analyzed, validated, categorized, and prioritized?

Options:

A.

Incident recording and assignment

B.

Containment

C.

Notification

D.

Incident triage

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following is NOT part of the static data collection process?

Options:

A.

Evidence oxa mi nation

B.

System preservation

C.

Password protection

D.

Evidence acquisition

Discussion
Question 11

In which of the following stages of incident handling and response (IH&R) process do

the incident handlers try to find out the root cause of the incident along with the threat

actors behind the incidents, threat vectors, etc.?

Options:

A.

Post-incident activities

B.

Incident triage

C.

Evidence gathering and forensics analysis

D.

Incident recording and assignment

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 2 / 12

212-89
PDF

$35  $99.99

212-89 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

212-89 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99