Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 212-89 Exam Questions and Answers by aron

Page: 8 / 12

ECCouncil 212-89 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH v2)
Exam Code: 212-89 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECIH
Questions: 168 Q&A's Shared By: aron
Question 32

Identify the network security incident where intended or authorized users are prevented from using system, network, or applications by flooding the network with a

high volume of traffic that consumes all existing network resources.

Options:

A.

XSS attack

B.

Denial-of-service

C.

URL manipulation

D.

SQL injection

Discussion
Question 33

Ross is an incident manager (IM) at an organization, and his team provides support to all users in the organization who are affected by threats or attacks. David, who is the organization's internal auditor, is also part of Ross's incident response team. Which of the following is David's responsibility?

Options:

A.

Configure information security controls.

B.

Identify and report security loopholes to the management for necessary action.

C.

Coordinate incicent containment activities with the information security officer (ISO).

D.

Perform the- necessary action to block the network traffic from the suspectoc intruder.

Discussion
Question 34

Shiela is working at night as an incident handler. During a shift, servers were affected by a massive cyberattack. After she classified and prioritized the incident, she must report the incident, obtain necessary permissions, and perform other incident response functions. What list should she check to notify other responsible personnel?

Options:

A.

HR log book

B.

Point of contact

C.

Email list

D.

Phone number list

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 35

Allan performed a reconnaissance attack on his corporate network as part of a red-team activity. He scanned the IP range to find live host IP addresses. What type of technique did he use to exploit the network?

Options:

A.

DNS foot printing

B.

Social engineering

C.

Port scanning

D.

Ping sweeping

Discussion
Page: 8 / 12

212-89