Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 212-89 Exam Questions and Answers by ettie

Page: 9 / 12

ECCouncil 212-89 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH v2)
Exam Code: 212-89 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECIH
Questions: 168 Q&A's Shared By: ettie
Question 36

Bran is an incident handler who is assessing the network of the organization. He wants to detect ping sweep attempts on the network using Wireshark. Which of the following Wireshark filters would Bran use to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

icmp.scq

B.

icmp.lype==8

C.

icmp.ident

D.

icmp.redir_gw

Discussion
Question 37

An organization implemented an encoding technique to eradicate SQL injection

attacks. In this technique, if a user submits a request using single-quote and some

values, then the encoding technique will convert it into numeric digits and letters

ranging from a to f. This prevents the user request from performing SQL injection

attempt on the web application.

Identify the encoding technique used by the organization.

Options:

A.

Unicode encoding

B.

Base64 encoding

C.

Hex encoding

D.

URL encoding

Discussion
Question 38

A US Federal Agency network was the target of a DoS attack that prevented and

impaired the normal authorized functionality of the networks. According to agency’s

reporting timeframe guidelines, this incident should be reported within 2 h of

discovery/detection if the successful attack is still ongoing and the agency is unable to

successfully mitigate the activity.

Which incident category of US Federal Agency does this incident belong to?

Options:

A.

CAT 6

B.

CAT 2

C.

CAT 1

D.

CAT 5

Discussion
Question 39

Which of the following best describes an email issued as an attack medium, in which several messages are sent to a mailbox to cause overflow?

Options:

A.

Email-bombing

B.

Masquerading

C.

Spoofing

D.

Smurf attack

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 9 / 12

212-89
PDF

$35  $99.99

212-89 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

212-89 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99