Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 212-89 Exam Questions and Answers by layla-rose

Page: 10 / 12

ECCouncil 212-89 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH v2)
Exam Code: 212-89 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECIH
Questions: 168 Q&A's Shared By: layla-rose
Question 40

Finn is working in the eradication phase, wherein he is eliminating the root cause of an incident that occurred in the Windows operating system installed in a system. He ran a tool that can detect missing security patches and install the latest patches on the system and networks. Which of the following tools did he use to detect the missing security patches?

Options:

A.

Microsoft Cloud App Security

B.

Offico360 Advanced Throat Protection

C.

Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics

D.

Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer

Discussion
Question 41

Eric works as a system administrator in ABC organization. He granted privileged users with unlimited permissions to access the systems. These privileged users can misuse

their rights unintentionally or maliciously or attackers can trick them to perform malicious activities.

Which of the following guidelines helps incident handlers to eradicate insider attacks by privileged users?

Options:

A.

Do not use encryption methods to prevent administrators and privileged users from accessing backup tapes and sensitive information

B.

Do not control the access to administrators and privileged users

C.

Do not enable the default administrative accounts to ensure accountability

D.

Do not allow administrators to use unique accounts during the installation process

Discussion
Question 42

An attacker after performing an attack decided to wipe evidences using artifact wiping techniques to evade forensic investigation. He applied magnetic field to the digital

media device, resulting in an entirely clean device of any previously stored data.

Identify the artifact wiping technique used by the attacker.

Options:

A.

File wiping utilities

B.

Disk degaussing/destruction

C.

Disk cleaning utilities

D.

Syscall proxying

Discussion
Question 43

Which of the following information security personnel handles incidents from management and technical point of view?

Options:

A.

Network administrators

B.

Incident manager (IM)

C.

Threat researchers

D.

Forensic investigators

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 10 / 12

212-89
PDF

$35  $99.99

212-89 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

212-89 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99