Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 212-89 Exam Questions and Answers by angel

Page: 6 / 12

ECCouncil 212-89 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH v2)
Exam Code: 212-89 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECIH
Questions: 168 Q&A's Shared By: angel
Question 24

Rica works as an incident handler for an international company. As part of her role, she must review the present security policy implemented. Upon inspection, Rica finds that the policy is wide open, and only known dangerous services/attacks or behaviors are blocked. Which of the following is the current policy that Rica identified?

Options:

A.

Prudent policy

B.

Paranoic policy

C.

Permissive policy

D.

Promiscuous policy

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following is not a countermeasure to eradicate inappropriate usage

incidents?

Options:

A.

Avoid VPN and other secure network channels

B.

Register the user activity logs and keep monitoring them regularly

C.

Install firewall and IDS/IPS to block services that violate the organization’s policy

D.

Always store the sensitive data in far located servers and restrict its access

Discussion
Question 26

Adam is an incident handler who intends to use DBCC LOG command to analyze a database and retrieve the active transaction log files for the specified database. The syntax of DBCC LOG command is DBCC LOG(, ), where the output parameter specifies the level of information an incident handler wants to retrieve. If Adam wants to retrieve the full information on each operation along with the hex dump of a current transaction row, which of the following output parameters should Adam use?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 27

Andrew, an incident responder, is performing risk assessment of the client organization.

As a part of risk assessment process, he identified the boundaries of the IT systems,

along with the resources and the information that constitute the systems.

Identify the risk assessment step Andrew is performing.

Options:

A.

Control analysis

B.

System characterization

C.

Likelihood determination

D.

Control recommendations

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 6 / 12

212-89
PDF

$35  $99.99

212-89 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

212-89 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99