Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 212-89 Exam Questions and Answers by olly

Page: 7 / 12

ECCouncil 212-89 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH v2)
Exam Code: 212-89 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECIH
Questions: 168 Q&A's Shared By: olly
Question 28

Racheal is an incident handler working in InceptionTech organization. Recently,

numerous employees are complaining about receiving emails from unknown senders. In

order to prevent employees against spoofing emails and keeping security in mind,

Racheal was asked to take appropriate actions in this matter. As a part of her

assignment, she needs to analyze the email headers to check the authenticity of received

emails.

Which of the following protocol/authentication standards she must check in email

header to analyze the email authenticity?

Options:

A.

DKIM

B.

SNMP

C.

POP

D.

ARP

Discussion
Question 29

Which of the following processes is referred to as an approach to respond to the

security incidents that occurred in an organization and enables the response team by

ensuring that they know exactly what process to follow in case of security incidents?

Options:

A.

Risk assessment

B.

Incident response orchestration

C.

Vulnerability management

D.

Threat assessment

Discussion
Question 30

Alexis works as an incident responder at XYZ organization. She was asked to identify and attributethe actors behind an attack that occurred recently. For this purpose, she is performing a type of threat attribution that deals with the identification of a specific person, society, or country sponsoring a well-planned and executed intrusion or attack on its target. Which of the following types of threat attributions is Alexis performing?

Options:

A.

Campaign attribution

B.

True attribution

C.

Nation-state attribution

D.

Intrusion set attribution

Discussion
Question 31

Stanley works as an incident responder at a top MNC based out of Singapore. He was asked to investigate a cybersecurity incident that recently occurred in the company.

While investigating the crime, he collected the evidence from the victim systems. He must present this evidence in a clear and comprehensible manner to the members of

jury so that the evidence explains the facts clearly and further helps in obtaining an expert opinion on the same to confirm the investigation process.

In the above scenario, what is the characteristic of the digital evidence Stanley tried to preserve?

Options:

A.

Believable

B.

Complete

C.

Authentic

D.

Admissible

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 7 / 12

212-89
PDF

$35  $99.99

212-89 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

212-89 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99