Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 212-89 Exam Questions and Answers by julian

Page: 3 / 12

ECCouncil 212-89 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH v2)
Exam Code: 212-89 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECIH
Questions: 168 Q&A's Shared By: julian
Question 12

Employee monitoring tools are mostly used by employers to find which of the following?

Options:

A.

Lost registry keys

B.

Conspiracies

C.

Malicious insider threats

D.

Stolen credentials

Discussion
Question 13

Michael is a part of the computer incident response team of a company. One of his responsibilities is to handle email incidents. The company receives an email from an unknown source, and one of the steps that he needs to take is to check the validity of the email. Which of the following tools should he use?

Options:

A.

Zendio

B.

Email Dossier

C.

Yesware

D.

G Suite Toolbox

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 14

Malicious downloads that result from malicious office documents being manipulated are caused by which of the following?

Options:

A.

Clickjacking

B.

Impersonation

C.

Registry key manipulation

D.

Macro abuse

Discussion
Question 15

Joseph is an incident handling and response (IH&R) team lead in Toro Network Solutions Company. As a part of IH&R process, Joseph alerted the service providers,

developers, and manufacturers about the affected resources.

Identify the stage of IH&R process Joseph is currently in.

Options:

A.

Eradication

B.

Containment

C.

Incident triage

D.

Recovery

Discussion
Page: 3 / 12

212-89