Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 212-89 Exam Questions and Answers by julian

Page: 3 / 12

ECCouncil 212-89 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH v3)
Exam Code: 212-89 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECIH
Questions: 168 Q&A's Shared By: julian
Question 12

Employee monitoring tools are mostly used by employers to find which of the following?

Options:

A.

Lost registry keys

B.

Conspiracies

C.

Malicious insider threats

D.

Stolen credentials

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 13

Michael is a part of the computer incident response team of a company. One of his responsibilities is to handle email incidents. The company receives an email from an unknown source, and one of the steps that he needs to take is to check the validity of the email. Which of the following tools should he use?

Options:

A.

Zendio

B.

Email Dossier

C.

Yesware

D.

G Suite Toolbox

Discussion
Question 14

Malicious downloads that result from malicious office documents being manipulated are caused by which of the following?

Options:

A.

Clickjacking

B.

Impersonation

C.

Registry key manipulation

D.

Macro abuse

Discussion
Question 15

Joseph is an incident handling and response (IH&R) team lead in Toro Network Solutions Company. As a part of IH&R process, Joseph alerted the service providers,

developers, and manufacturers about the affected resources.

Identify the stage of IH&R process Joseph is currently in.

Options:

A.

Eradication

B.

Containment

C.

Incident triage

D.

Recovery

Discussion
Page: 3 / 12

212-89