Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-004 Exam Questions and Answers by elise

Page: 7 / 15

CompTIA CV0-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+
Exam Code: CV0-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: elise
Question 28

A software engineer needs to transfer data over the internet using programmatic access while also being able to query the data. Which of the following will best help the engineer to complete this task?

Options:

A.

SQL

B.

Web sockets

C.

RPC

D.

GraphQL

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 29

A cloud engineer needs to determine a scaling approach for a payroll-processing solution that runs on a biweekly basis. Given the complexity of the process, the deployment to each

new VM takes about 25 minutes to get ready. Which of the following would be the best strategy?

Options:

A.

Horizontal

B.

Scheduled

C.

Trending

D.

Event

Discussion
Question 30

A highly regulated business is required to work remotely, and the risk tolerance is very low. You are tasked with providing an identity solution to the company cloud that includes the following:

• secure connectivity that minimizes user login
  • tracks user activity and monitors for anomalous activity
  • requires secondary authentication

INSTRUCTIONS

Select controls and servers for the proper control points.

Questions 30

Questions 30

Options:

Discussion
Question 31

A company runs a discussion forum that caters to global users. The company's monitoring system reports that the home page suddenly is seeing elevated response times, even

though internal monitoring has reported no issues or changes. Which of the following is the most likely cause of this issue?

Options:

A.

Cryptojacking

B.

Human error

C.

DDoS

D.

Phishing

Discussion
Page: 7 / 15

CV0-004