Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-004 Exam Questions and Answers by kyran

Page: 4 / 15

CompTIA CV0-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+
Exam Code: CV0-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: kyran
Question 16

A cloud developer needs to update a REST API endpoint to resolve a defect. When too many users attempt to call the API simultaneously, the following message is displayed:

Error: Request Timeout - Please Try Again Later

Which of the following concepts should the developer consider to resolve this error?

Options:

A.

Server patch

B.

TLS encryption

C.

Rate limiting

D.

Permission issues

Discussion
Question 17

A security team recently hired multiple interns who all need the same level of access. Which of the following controls should the security team implement to provide access to the

cloud environment with the least amount of overhead?

Options:

A.

MFA

B.

Discretionary access

C.

Local user access

D.

Group-based access control

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following integration systems would best reduce unnecessary network traffic by allowing data to travel bidirectionally and facilitating real-time results for developers who need to display critical information within applications?

Options:

A.

REST API

B.

RPC

C.

GraphQL

D.

Web sockets

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 19

Once a change has been made to templates, which of the following commands should a cloud architect use next to deploy an laaS platform?

Options:

A.

git pull

B.

git fetch

C.

git commit

D.

git push

Discussion
Page: 4 / 15

CV0-004