Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-004 Exam Questions and Answers by gene

Page: 5 / 15

CompTIA CV0-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+
Exam Code: CV0-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: gene
Question 20

A cloud architect is preparing environments to develop a new application that will process sensitive data. The project team consists of one internal developer, two external consultants, and three testers. Which of the following is the most important security control for the cloud architect to consider implementing?

Options:

A.

Setting up private development, public development, and testing environments

B.

Segregating environments for internal and external teams

C.

Configuring DDoS protection to mitigate the risk of downtime

D.

Using IAM and ACL in order to bolster DLP

Discussion
Question 21

An e-commerce company is migrating from an on-premises private cloud environment to

a public cloud IaaS environment. You are tasked with right-sizing the environment to

save costs after the migration. The company's requirements are to provide a 20% overhead above the average resource consumption, rounded up.

INSTRUCTIONS

Review the specifications and graphs showing resource usage for the web and database servers. Determine the average resource usage and select the correct specifications from the available drop-down options.

Questions 21

Questions 21

Options:

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 22

A company recently migrated to a public cloud provider. The company's computer incident response team needs to configure native cloud services tor detailed logging. Which of the following should the team implement on each cloud service to support root cause analysis of past events? {Select two).

Options:

A.

Log retention

B.

Tracing

C.

Log aggregation

D.

Log rotation

E.

Hashing

F.

Encryption

Discussion
Question 23

A security engineer recently discovered a vulnerability in the operating system of the company VMs. The operations team reviews the issue and decides all VMs need to be updated

from version 3.4.0 to 3.4.1. Which of the following best describes the type of update that will be applied?

Options:

A.

Consistent

B.

Major

C.

Minor

D.

Ephemeral

Discussion
Page: 5 / 15

CV0-004