Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-004 Exam Questions and Answers by emile

Page: 8 / 15

CompTIA CV0-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+
Exam Code: CV0-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: emile
Question 32

An administrator needs to adhere to the following requirements when moving a customer's data to the cloud:

• The new service must be geographically dispersed.

• The customer should have local access to data

• Legacy applications should be accessible.

Which of the following cloud deployment models is most suitable?

Options:

A.

On-premises

B.

Private

C.

Hybrid

D.

Public

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 33

An IT security team wants to ensure that the correct parties are informed when a specific user account is signed in. Which of the following would most likely allow an administrator to address this concern?

Options:

A.

Creating an alert based on user sign-in criteria

B.

Aggregating user sign-in logs from all systems

C.

Enabling the collection of user sign-in logs

D.

Configuring the retention of all sign-in logs

Discussion
Question 34

A company receives files daily from a bank. The company requires that the files must be copied from the cloud storage resource to another cloud storage resource for further

processing. Which of the following methods requires the least amount of effort to achieve the task?

Options:

A.

Remote procedure call

B.

SOAP

C.

Event-driven architecture

D.

REST

Discussion
Question 35

A cloud consultant needs to modernize a legacy application that can no longer address user demand and is expensive to maintain. Which of the following is the best migration

strategy?

Options:

A.

Retain

B.

Rehost

C.

Refactor

D.

Replatform

Discussion
Page: 8 / 15