Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-004 Exam Questions and Answers by mahira

Page: 14 / 15

CompTIA CV0-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+
Exam Code: CV0-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: mahira
Question 56

A security analyst confirms a zero-day vulnerability was exploited by hackers who gained access to confidential customer data and installed ransomware on the server Which of the following steps should the security analyst take? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Contact the customers to inform them about the data breach.

B.

Contact the hackers to negotiate payment lo unlock the server.

C.

Send a global communication to inform all impacted users.

D.

Inform the management and legal teams about the data breach

E.

Delete confidential data used on other servers that might be compromised.

F.

Modify the firewall rules to block the IP addresses and update the ports.

Discussion
Question 57

A video surveillance system records road incidents and stores the videos locally before uploading them to the cloud and deleting them from local storage. Which of the following

best describes the nature of the local storage?

Options:

A.

Persistent

B.

Ephemeral

C.

Differential

D.

Incremental

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 58

A company uses containers to implement a web application. The development team completed internal testing of a new feature and is ready to move the feature to the production

environment. Which of the following deployment models would best meet the company's needs while minimizing cost and targeting a specific subset of its users?

Options:

A.

Canary

B.

Blue-green

C.

Rolling

D.

In-place

Discussion
Question 59

A list of CVEs was identified on a web server. The systems administrator decides to close the ports and disable weak TLS ciphers. Which of the following describes this vulnerability management stage?

Options:

A.

Scanning

B.

Identification

C.

Assessment

D.

Remediation

Discussion
Page: 14 / 15

CV0-004