Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-004 Exam Questions and Answers by advik

Page: 13 / 15

CompTIA CV0-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+
Exam Code: CV0-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: advik
Question 52

A company is developing a new web application that requires a relational database management system with minimal operational overhead. Which of the following should the company choose?

Options:

A.

A database installed on a virtual machine

B.

A managed SQL database on the cloud

C.

A database migration service

D.

A hybrid database setup

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 53

A cloud engineer is provisioning a new application that requires access to the organization's public cloud resources. Which of the following is the best way for the cloud engineer to authenticate the application?

Options:

A.

Access key

B.

API

C.

MFA token

D.

Username and Password

Discussion
Question 54

A security engineer Identifies a vulnerability m a containerized application. The vulnerability can be exploited by a privileged process to read tie content of the host's memory. The security engineer reviews the following Dockerfile to determine a solution to mitigate similar exploits:

Questions 54

Which of the following is the best solution to prevent similar exploits by privileged processes?

Options:

A.

Adding the USER myappuserinstruction

B.

Patching the host running the Docker daemon

C.

Changing FROM alpiner3.17 to FROM alpine:latest

D.

Running the container with the ready-only filesystem configuration

Discussion
Question 55

An organization's web application experiences penodic bursts of traffic when a new video is launched. Users are reporting poor performance in the middle of the month. Which of the following scaling approaches should the organization use to scale based on forecasted traffic?

Options:

A.

Scheduled

B.

Manual

C.

Event

D.

Load

Discussion
Page: 13 / 15

CV0-004