Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-004 Exam Questions and Answers by zaynah

Page: 2 / 15

CompTIA CV0-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+
Exam Code: CV0-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: zaynah
Question 8

A healthcare organization must follow strict compliance requirements to ensure that Pll is not leaked. The cloud administrator needs to ensure the cloud email system can support this requirement Which of the following should the organization enable?

Options:

A.

IPS

B.

OLP

C.

ACL

D.

WAF

Discussion
Question 9

A cloud deployment uses three different VPCs. The subnets on each VPC need to communicate with the others over private channels. Which of the following will achieve this objective?

Options:

A.

Deploying a load balancer to send traffic to the private IP addresses

B.

Creating peering connections between all VPCs

C.

Adding BGP routes using the VPCs' private IP addresses

D.

Establishing identical routing tables on all VPCs

Discussion
Question 10

A developer is testing code that will be used to deploy a web farm in a public cloud. The main code block is a function to create a load balancer and a loop to create 1.000 web servers, as shown below:

Questions 10

The developer runs the code against the company's cloud account and observes that the load balancer is successfully created, but only 100 web servers have been created. Which of the following should the developer do to fix this issue?

Options:

A.

Request an increase of Instance quota.

B.

Run the code multiple times until all servers are created.

C.

Check the my_web_server () function to ensure it is using the right credentials.

D.

Place the my_load_balancer () function after the loop.

Discussion
Question 11

A company hosts various containerized applications for business uses. A client reports that one of its routine business applications fails to load the web-based login prompt hosted in the company cloud.

Questions 11

INSTRUCTIONS

Click on each device and resource. Review the configurations, logs, and characteristics of each node in the architecture to diagnose the issue. Then, make the necessary changes to the WAF configuration to remediate the issue.

Web app 1

Questions 11

Web app 2

Questions 11

Web app 3

Questions 11

Web app 4

Questions 11

Client app

Questions 11

Questions 11

Questions 11

Questions 11

Options:

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Page: 2 / 15

CV0-004
PDF

$35  $99.99

CV0-004 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CV0-004 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99