Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-004 Exam Questions and Answers by deborah

Page: 15 / 15

CompTIA CV0-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+
Exam Code: CV0-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: deborah
Question 60

A cloud engineer is developing an operating expense report that will be used to purchase various cloud billing models for virtual machine instances. The cloud billing model must meet the following requirements:

• The instance cannot be ephemeral.

• The minimum life cycle of the instance is expected to be five years.

• The software license is charged per physical CPU count.

Which of the following models would best meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Dedicated host

B.

Spot instance

C.

Pay-as-you-go

D.

Reserved resources

Discussion
Question 61

A high-usage cloud resource needs to be monitored in real time on specific events to guarantee its availability. Which of the following actions should be used to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Configure a ping command to identify when the cloud instance is out of service.

B.

Create a dashboard with visualizations to filter the status of critical activities.

C.

Collect all the daily activity from the cloud instance and create a dump file for analysis.

D.

Schedule an hourly scan of the network to check for the availability of the resource.

Discussion
Question 62

An engineer wants lo scale several cloud workloads on demand. Which of the following approaches is the most suitable?

Options:

A.

Load

B.

Scheduled

C.

Manual

D.

Trending

Discussion
Question 63

A cloud networking engineer is troubleshooting the corporate office's network configuration. Employees in the IT and operations departments are unable to resolve IP addresses on all devices, and the IT department cannot establish a connection to other departments' subnets. The engineer identifies the following configuration currently in place to support the office network:

Questions 63

Each employee needs to connect to the network with a maximum of three hosts. Each subnet must be segregated, but the IT department must have the ability to communicate with all subnets. Which of the following meet the IP addressing and routing requirements? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Modifying the subnet mask to 255 255 254.0 for IT and operations departments

B.

Configuring static routing to allow access from each subnet to 10.1.40.1

C.

Modifying the BYOD policy to reduce the volume of devices that are allowed to connect to the corporate network

D.

Configuring static routing to allow access from 10.1.30.1 to each subnet

E.

Combining the subnets and increasing the allocation of IP addresses available to support three hosts for each employee

F.

Modifying the subnet mask to 255.255.255.128 for the IT and operations departments

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Page: 15 / 15

CV0-004
PDF

$35  $99.99

CV0-004 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CV0-004 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99