Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-004 Exam Questions and Answers by kingsley

Page: 10 / 15

CompTIA CV0-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+
Exam Code: CV0-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: kingsley
Question 40

A cloud administrator needs to distribute workloads across remote data centers for redundancy reasons. Which of the following deployment strategies would eliminate downtime, accelerate deployment, and remain cost efficient?

Options:

A.

In-place

B.

Rolling

C.

Blue-green

D.

Canary

Discussion
Question 41

A cloud administrator is building a company-standard VM image, which will be based on a public image. Which of the following should the administrator implement to secure the image?

Options:

A.

ACLs

B.

Least privilege

C.

Hardening

D.

Vulnerability scanning

Discussion
Question 42

A cloud solutions architect needs to have consistency between production, staging, and development environments. Which of the following options will best achieve this goal?

Options:

A.

Using Terraform templates with environment variables

B.

Using Grafana in each environment

C.

Using the ELK stack in each environment

D.

Using Jenkins agents in different environments

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 43

An organization wants to ensure its data is protected in the event of a natural disaster. To support this effort, the company has rented a colocation space in another part of the

country. Which of the following disaster recovery practices can be used to best protect the data?

Options:

A.

On-site

B.

Replication

C.

Retention

D.

Off-site

Discussion
Page: 10 / 15

CV0-004