Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-004 Exam Questions and Answers by alma

Page: 9 / 15

CompTIA CV0-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+
Exam Code: CV0-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: alma
Question 36

A junior cloud administrator was recently promoted to cloud administrator and has been added to the cloud administrator group. The cloud administrator group is the only one that can access the engineering VM. The new administrator unsuccessfully attempts to access the engineering VM. However, the other administrators can access it without issue. Which of the following is the best way to identify the root cause?

Options:

A.

Rebooting the engineering VM

B.

Reviewing the administrator's permissions to access the engineering VM

C.

Allowing connections from 0.0.0.070 to the engineering VM

D.

Performing a packet capture on the engineering VM

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 37

A log-parsing application requires significant processing power to ingest the logs streaming from web servers. The engineering team presents the cloud architect with four proposals

using the same underlying hardware. Which of the following should the cloud architect select in order to minimize the impact of an instance failure while keeping the cost as low as

possible?

Options:

A.

Four instances of 4vCPU, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD

B.

Four instances of 4vCPU, 8GB RAM, 80GB HDD

C.

Two instances of 8vCPU, 16GB RAM, 80GB SSD

D.

Two instances of 8vCPU, 16GB RAM, 80GB HDD

Discussion
Question 38

A company has ten cloud engineers working on different manual following is the best method to address this issue?

Options:

A.

Deployment documentation

B.

Service logging

C.

Configuration as code

D.

Change ticketing

Discussion
Question 39

A company wants to combine solutions in a central and scalable environment to achieve the following goals:

• Control

• Visibility

• Automation

• Cost efficiency

Which of the following best describes what the company should implement?

Options:

A.

Batch processing

B.

Workload orchestration

C.

Containerization

D.

Application modernization

Discussion
Page: 9 / 15

CV0-004