Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-004 Exam Questions and Answers by ryker

Page: 11 / 15

CompTIA CV0-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+
Exam Code: CV0-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: ryker
Question 44

Which of the following is an auditing procedure that ensures service providers securely manage the data to protect the interests of the organization and the privacy of its clients?

Options:

A.

CIS

B.

ITIL

C.

SOC2

D.

ISO 27001

Discussion
Question 45

Which of the following would allow a cloud engineer to flatten a deeply nested JSON log to improve readability for analysts?

Options:

A.

Grafana

B.

Kibana

C.

Elasticsearch

D.

Logstash

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 46

A critical security patch is required on a network load balancer in a public cloud. The organization has a major sales conference next week, and the Chief Executive Officer does not want any interruptions during the demonstration of an application behind the load balancer. Which of the following approaches should the cloud security engineer take?

Options:

A.

Ask the management team to delay the conference.

B.

Apply the security patch after the event.

C.

Ask the upper management team to approve an emergency patch window.

D.

Apply the security patch immediately before the conference.

Discussion
Question 47

A company wants to implement a work environment that will have low operational overhead and highly accessible enterprise resource planning, email, and data resources. Which of

the following cloud service models should the company implement?

Options:

A.

laaS

B.

PaaS

C.

DBaaS

D.

SaaS

Discussion
Page: 11 / 15

CV0-004