Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-810 Exam Questions and Answers by adele

Page: 9 / 15

Cisco 300-810 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
Exam Code: 300-810 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Collaboration
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: adele
Question 36

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 36

A company integrated their newly deployed Cisco Jabber over Mobile and Remote Access with Cisco Unity Connection for voicemail access but users must manually enter their email credentials each time they log in to Cisco Jabber Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Add Cisco UCM as an Authz Server on Unity Connection.

B.

Add the Unity Connection Service Profile to the end users in Cisco UC Manager

C.

Create a UC Service and Service Profile for Unity Connection

D.

Add Unity Connection in the Expressway-C

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 37

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 37

A collaboration engineer is If troubleshooting Cisco Jabber for Windows login issues for clients on a corporate network with an on-premises Cisco IM and Presence server. This issue is acting all users. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Add the host "imp-pub" to the proxy exceptions list on the users' Windows computers.

B.

Restart the IM and Presence services on the host 'imp-pub"

C.

Change the DNS SRV record to point to the Cisco UCM node instead of the IM and Presence node

D.

Restore network connectivity to host imp-pub"

Discussion
Question 38

An engineer is configuring a customer’s environment for Jabber user over mobile and remote access. The customer’s internal domain. Which Jabber parameter defines the external service discovery domain statistically?

Options:

A.

UPN discovery enabled

B.

exclude services

C.

services domain

D.

voice services domain

Discussion
Question 39

An administrator is setting up the Cisco Unified IM and Presence on-premises high availability feature and wants the Server Recovery Manager to initiate failover after 90 seconds. However, failover is happening after 60 seconds How is this issue corrected?

Options:

A.

Change peer Heartbeat Timeout to 90 seconds.

B.

Change Keep Alive (Heartbeat) Interval to 90 seconds

C.

Change critical service delay to 90 seconds.

D.

Change keep Alive (Heartbeat) Timeout to 90 seconds.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 15

300-810
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-810 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-810 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99