Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-810 Exam Questions and Answers by cecily

Page: 2 / 15

Cisco 300-810 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
Exam Code: 300-810 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Collaboration
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: cecily
Question 8

Collaboration engineer is troubleshooting an issue with Cisco Jabber for Windows clients Users report that they receive the error message "cannot find your services automatically. All users on the collaborate network with an on-premises Cisco IM and Presence server report this issue. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Set the AUTHENTICATOR CLI argument for the Jabber clients

B.

Add _collab-edge SRV records to the external DNS server

C.

Add _cisco-uds and _cuplogin A records to the internal DNS server

D.

Add _cisco-uds and _cuplogin SRV records to the internal DNS server.

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 9

Questions 9

Refer to the exhibit A collaboration engineer is troubleshooting an issue with MWIs not working for SIP-integrated Cisco Unity Connection users on Cisco UCM Calls to the Cisco Unity Connection work. but MWIs do not light This problem affects all users on the system Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Modify the SIP Trunk Security Profile on Cisco UCM.

B.

Increase the Delay Between Requests timer on Cisco Unity Connection

C.

Assign a Calling Search Space to the SIP Trunk on Cisco UCM

D.

Configure the Message Waiting Numbers on Cisco UCM

Discussion
Question 10

An administrator is troubleshooting an Issue with Cisco Unity Connection. When outside callers interact with the Auto-Attendant, the callers cannot reach the operator when they press '0’. However, the callers can leave messages for users when they get a user's mailbox. Internal callers to the Auto-Attendant are experiencing the same issue. Which two areas should the administrator verify that Cisco Unity Connection is receiving the callers' keypresses? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Cisco Unity Connection Media (Wave) Traces

B.

Cisco Unity Connection Remote Port Status Monitor

C.

Cisco Unity Connection Packet Capture

D.

Cisco UCM CallManager Traces

E.

Cisco UCM CDR Records

Discussion
Question 11

Users report issues while logging in to their voicemail using the Voicemail tab in their Cisco Jabber clients. The issue occurs after users provide valid Cisco Unified Communications credentials, but they receive a failure message. What is the cause of this issue?

Options:

A.

A proper service profile is not configured on Cisco Unified Communications Manager.

B.

The voicemail users are not configured in the Cisco Unity Connection server.

C.

The web application voicemail password is set “User Must Change at Next Sign-in”.

D.

The voicemail password is not set for all users.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 15

300-810
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-810 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-810 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99