Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-810 Exam Questions and Answers by eryn

Page: 12 / 15

Cisco 300-810 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
Exam Code: 300-810 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Collaboration
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: eryn
Question 48

Which description of an IdP server is true?

Options:

A.

authenticates user credentials

B.

provides user authorization

C.

is an authentication request that is generated by a Cisco Unified Communications application

D.

consists of pieces of security information that are transferred to the service provider for user authentication

Discussion
Question 49

Questions 49

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is troubleshooting an issue with Cisco Jabber for Windows The end-user reports that Cisco Jabber cannot be used to control a Cisco 8841 IP Phone The phone appears in the Jabber client, but there is a red x on the icon for the phone Which end-user option resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Standard CTI Allow Reception of SRTP Key Material

B.

Standard CTI Allow Calling Number Modification

C.

Standard CTI Allow Call Monitoring

D.

Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones Supporting Rollover Mode

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 50

An end user opened a ticket, stating that before logging in to Jabber for Windows, a warning is displayed that a server certificate has expired. Which two certificates must be verified on the Cisco Unified Communications Manager and IM&P deployment? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

capf on Cisco Unified CM

B.

cup-xmpp on IM&P

C.

callmanager on Cisco Unified CM

D.

tomcat on Cisco Unified CM

E.

cup on IM&P

Discussion
Question 51

Drag and drop the steps from the left into the correct order on the right that describes the flow of presence updates when a user manually sets the presence status in Cisco Jabber. Not all options are used.

Questions 51

Options:

Discussion
Page: 12 / 15

300-810
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-810 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-810 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99