Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-810 Exam Questions and Answers by giorgio

Page: 14 / 15

Cisco 300-810 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
Exam Code: 300-810 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Collaboration
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: giorgio
Question 56

Which SAML 2.0 profile is supported by Cisco UCM, Cisco Unified IM and Presence, and Unity Connection version 10.x and above?

Options:

A.

single logout

B.

web browser SSO

C.

name identifier management

D.

identity provider discovery

Discussion
Question 57

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 57

A Jabber user is unable to access voicemail. During troubleshooting, an administrator captures this screenshot. What are the two ways to resolve this issue? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Ask the user to click on the Connect to a device" button and use the correct username and password.

B.

Ensure the user is not locally created on Cisco Unity Connection with a password expiring separately from the password that is used for Jabber.

C.

Make sure the Jabber service profile created in Cisco UCM contains Unity Connection UC service with a voicemail server configured.

D.

Ask an administrator to create an account for this user in Cisco Unity Connection but remove the Unity Connection UC service from the Cisco UCM Jabber service profile.

Check if "OAuth with Refresh Login Flow” is enabled on Cisco Unity Connection but disabled in Cisco UCM.

Discussion
Question 58

Which authentication method allows a user to log in to an SSO-enabled Cisco Unified Communications application by utilizing a Microsoft Windows login, thereby not requiring any credentials to be entered?

Options:

A.

Smart Card

B.

OAuth

C.

form-based

D.

Kerberos

Discussion
Question 59

How is automatic fallback enabled on a Cisco IM and Presence server?

Options:

A.

In IM and Presence Service Parameter Configuration > Cisco Server Recovery Manager, change the Failover parameter to True.

B.

In Communications Manager Service Parameter Configuration > Cisco Server Recovery Manager, change the Enable Automatic Fallback parameter to True.

C.

Automatic fallback is enabled by default.

D.

In the Presence Redundancy Group Configuration > Cisco Unified Communications Manager, check the Enable Automatic Fallback parameter.

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Page: 14 / 15

300-810
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-810 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-810 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99