Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-810 Exam Questions and Answers by santino

Page: 6 / 15

Cisco 300-810 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
Exam Code: 300-810 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Collaboration
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: santino
Question 24

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 24

Persistent Chat is configured in the Cisco IM and Presence server using PostgreSQL as the back-end database. Users report that the Chat Rooms icon is missing from their Cisco Jabber clients. Which action should the administrator take to resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

Start the Cisco XCP Message Archiver.

B.

Start the Cisco XCP Text Conference Manager.

C.

Restart the Cisco XCP Directory Service

D.

Restart the Cisco XCP XMPP Federation Connection Manager.

Discussion
Question 25

What prevents toll fraud on voicemail ports?

Options:

A.

IP address trusted list on the PSTN gateway

B.

CSS

C.

Block OffNet to OffNet Transfer service parameter

D.

FAC

Discussion
Question 26

Which Cisco Unified Communications Manager menu path is used to configure Cisco IM and Presence Server High Availability?

Options:

A.

System > LDAP > LDAP Directory

B.

System > Geolocation Configuration

C.

System > Presence Redundancy Groups

D.

System > Server

Discussion
Question 27

A collaboration engineer is troubleshooting Cisco IM and Presence high availability. The system is version 10.x. The engineer has confirnæd that the server recovery manager service is configured using system defaults. The engineer notices that user sessions have not fallen back to the homed nodes. What is the cause this Issue?

Options:

A.

The engineer did not click the Fallback button for the redundancy group

B.

The user accounts were moved to the redundant server,

C.

The failed service Of server was offline longer than the Client Re-Login upper Lint setting.

D.

The failed service or server has not been active for at least 30 minutes.

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Page: 6 / 15

300-810
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-810 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-810 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99