Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-810 Exam Questions and Answers by tom

Page: 5 / 15

Cisco 300-810 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
Exam Code: 300-810 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Collaboration
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: tom
Question 20

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 20

A company deployed the Cisco Webex calling with Cisco Unified Border Element as a local gateway for PSTN calls and a firewall to restrict and control the HTTP-based traffic that leaves and enters the network. However, Alice in LA cannot dial 82024001 to reach Charlie in NY. Which action must an administrator take to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Open UDP port 5062 outbound on the firewall.

B.

Open TCP port 5062 outbound on the firewall.

C.

Open TCP port 8934 outbound on the firewall.

D.

Open UDP port 8934 outbound on the firewall.

Discussion
Question 21

The persistent chat feature is configured in a Cisco Jabber deployment that is running Cisco Unified IM and Presence 11.5 SU6 Desktop clients are working but mobile clients are not displaying persistent chats. Which configuration Is necessary to enable the Jabber persistent chat feature on mobile devices?

Options:

A.

while logged into IM and Presence server Administration, go to 'Messaging', then Settings", and check the checkbox for the 'Enable persistent chat for mobile" field

B.

add the false line to the Jabber configuration file that is used by all Jabber devices

C.

add the true line to the Jabber configuration rule that is used by mobile devices

D.

add "Enable_Persistent_Chat'' in the "Cisco Support Field' on the Jabber for mobile device configuration page on Cisco UCM

Discussion
Question 22

After integrating Cisco Unity Express with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, users report that the system does not respond to their digit presses. Which two configuration snippets resolve this issue? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

dial-peer voice 6800 voip

destination-pattern 5...

session protocol sipv2

session target ipv4:10.3.6.127

dtmf-relay sip-kpml

codec g729r8

B.

destination-pattern 5...

session protocol sipv2

dtmf-relay sip-notify

codec g711ulaw

C.

destination-pattern 5...

session protocol sipv2

dtmf-relay rtp-nte

codec g711ulaw

D.

destination-pattern 5...

session protocol sipv2

dtmf-relay sip-kpml

codec g711ulaw

E.

destination-pattern 5...

session protocol sipv2

dtmf-relay sip-notify

codec g729r8

Discussion
Question 23

Digital networking is configured between two Cisco Unity Connection clusters using an HTTPS connection. Which two objects are replicated between these two clusters? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

partitions and search spaces

B.

user greetings

C.

user templates and user greetings

D.

call handlers

E.

users and their corresponding mailboxes

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 5 / 15

300-810
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-810 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-810 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99