Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-810 Exam Questions and Answers by ishaan

Page: 4 / 15

Cisco 300-810 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
Exam Code: 300-810 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Collaboration
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: ishaan
Question 16

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 16

Which end-user option can resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

Standard CTI Reception of SRTP Key Material

B.

Standard CTI Allow Calling Number Modification

C.

Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones Supporting Rollover Mode

D.

Standard CTI Allow Call Monitoring

Discussion
Question 17

Questions 17

Refer to the exhibit. A collaboration engineer is troubleshooting Cisco Unity Express integrated with Cisco UCME. Internal users and external callers report that calls to the auto-attendant are answered, but that greeting is not being played. Which two actions must the engineer take to resolve the issue? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Change the trigger number.

B.

Change the welcome prompt setting.

C.

Rerecord AAWelcome.wav.

D.

Increase the number of sessions on the aa2 application.

E.

Change the language setting on the prompt.

Discussion
Question 18

A network engineer needs to configure high availability on the Cisco IM and presence cluster. After the configuration was completed and tested, the engineer noticed on Cisco UCM that the IM and Presence publisher is in “Failed Over” state. Which set of steps must be taken to resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

Cisco UCM Group Configuration > High Availability > click Fallback

B.

BLF Presence Group Configuration > High Availability > select the publisher server > click Restart Services

C.

BLF Presence Group Configuration > High Availability > click Fallback

D.

Presence Redundancy Group Configuration > High Availability > click Fallback

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 19

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 19

User A tries to log in to the Cisco Jabber client, the login works fine, but the user cannot see their self-presence or other users' presence in their contact list. The administrator checks the Cisco IM and Presence Server logs and sees an issue. What is the issue, and bow does It get resolved?

Options:

A.

The user credentials are incorrect; ask the user to change the credentials.

B.

The user is duplicated in another Cisco IM and Presence cluster; unassign the user from the duplicate IM and Presence cluster.

C.

Presence has stopped working for the user; unassign and reassign the end-user to Cisco IM and Presence.

D.

The Cisco IM and Presence Server has CPU/memory issues; restart the IM and Presence Server.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 15

300-810
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-810 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-810 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99