Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-810 Exam Questions and Answers by sulayman

Page: 11 / 15

Cisco 300-810 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
Exam Code: 300-810 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Collaboration
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: sulayman
Question 44

An engineer Is assisting a user who Is reporting Jabber Presence Issues. Whenever the user Is on an active call, Cisco Jabber does not show the user as active when on a call. However, the user can set the presence status manually, and that status shows correctly. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Assign the user to a different Presence Redundancy Group.

B.

Restart the XCP Router service.

C.

Set the Owner ID on the users desk phone.

D.

Associate the user to the line on the Directory Number Configuration page.

Discussion
Question 45

Drag and drop the SAML components from the left onto the descriptions on the right.

Questions 45

Options:

Discussion
Question 46

Which SAML component defines the content of data transferred from an IdP to a service provider?

Options:

A.

protocol

B.

assertion

C.

binding

D.

profiles

Discussion
Question 47

Fraudulent calls are being made from Cisco Unity Connection. Which action prevents the calls from reaching the PSTN using SCCP integration?

Options:

A.

Change the configuration of the routing rule.

B.

Change the CSS of the voicemail port.

C.

Change the Rerouting CSS on the trunk to Cisco Unity Connection.

D.

Remove values from restriction table.

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 11 / 15

300-810
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-810 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-810 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99