Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-810 Exam Questions and Answers by indi

Page: 10 / 15

Cisco 300-810 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
Exam Code: 300-810 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Collaboration
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: indi
Question 40

The calendaring integration on the Cisco IM and Presence server has not been functioning, which results in the “in a meeting” status not working in Cisco Jabber. Which service log should the engineer use to troubleshoot this issue?

Options:

A.

Cisco XCP Connection Manager

B.

Cisco Jabber Problem Report

C.

Cisco Presence Engine

D.

Cisco SIP Proxy

Discussion
Question 41

An engineer is configuring a Cisco Voicemail organization. How many links be configured between two Cisco unity connection Clusters?

Options:

A.

One

B.

Two

C.

Three

D.

Four

Discussion
Question 42

Which statement about SIP federation between Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence and Microsoft Skype for Business is true?

Options:

A.

Add the federated user as a contact in Jabber to view its presence status.

B.

The role of SIP Proxy service is to process the XMPP packet in from Jabber and convert it to SIP.

C.

TLS is optional.

D.

Use of directory URI as an IM addressing scheme is not supported.

Discussion
Question 43

What is the primary mechanism in Cisco Unity Connection that is used for toll fraud prevention?

Options:

A.

restriction tables

B.

fraud tables

C.

transfer rules

D.

calling search spaces

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 10 / 15

300-810
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-810 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-810 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99