Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-810 Exam Questions and Answers by saoirse

Page: 7 / 15

Cisco 300-810 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
Exam Code: 300-810 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Collaboration
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: saoirse
Question 28

What is a step when integrating Cisco UACA with Cisco UCM?

Options:

A.

create a SIP trunk between Cisco UACA and Cisco UCM

B.

create a CTI port template that will be used by Cisco UACA

C.

create a new end user account to be used by Cisco UACA

D.

create a CTI route point template that will be used by Cisco UACA

Discussion
Question 29

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 29

Users report that they are prompted to accept server certificates when they initially run Cisco Jabber. An engineer removes these prompts to prevent confusion. Which statement about this scenario is true?

Options:

A.

Presentation of the certificates can be disabled by setting up Cisco IM&P servers into nonsecure mode.

B.

Nothing can be done to resolve this issue because certificates must be accepted by each Jabber user, per Cisco policy.

C.

These certificates are self-signed certificates, so they must be added manually to the user OS certificate stores.

D.

The behavior is a security breach because certificates are considered untrusted and as not coming from Cisco Collaboration servers.

Discussion
Question 30

Questions 30

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer assists a user who reports that the voicemall notifications show correctly on the desk phone are not available in the jabber client. Which action resolves this issue?

Options:

A.

Reset the Jabber client and have the user sign in again

B.

Set the voicemail profile on the user’s line on the CSF device.

C.

Configure the voicemail profile on the user’s service profile

D.

Ensure that the voicemail server is listed in the user’s CTI profile

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 31

An engineer is configuring DNS for service discovery in a jabber deployment for On-premises Clients. Which snippet will complete the SRV record name _ tcp.example.com?

Options:

A.

_cisco_uds

B.

_collab_edge

C.

_xmpp. server

D.

_xmpp-client

Discussion
Page: 7 / 15

300-810