Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-810 Exam Questions and Answers by shane

Page: 8 / 15

Cisco 300-810 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
Exam Code: 300-810 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Collaboration
Questions: 213 Q&A's Shared By: shane
Question 32

Which two steps are needed to configure high availability in Cisco IM and presence? (choose two.)

Options:

A.

Enable the Failover Check box

B.

Configure CUP administrator

C.

Assign the subscriber to the redundancy group

D.

Select the enable high availability checkbox and save the configuration change

E.

Configure the CUP AXL user.

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 33

A user is experiencing video quality issues and wants to verify packet loss, jiter, and codecs in use. Where can the user find this information in the Webex App for Windows during a call?

Options:

A.

Settings, Status, and press Diagnostics in the Webex App or Ctrl+Shit+Alt+S

B.

Settings, Health Checker, and press Diagnostics in the Webex App or Ctrl+Shit+Alt+D

C.

Help, Health Checker, and press Diagnostics in the Webex App or Ctrl+Shit+Alt+D

D.

Help, Health Checker, and press Status in the Webex App or Ctrl+Shit+Alt+S

Discussion
Question 34

Questions 34

Refer to the exhibit A collaboration engineer is troubleshooting an issue with Cisco Jabber for Windows deployed in phone-only mode The users are reporting that they cannot access voicemail services via the Cisco Jabber for Windows client on the corporate LAN Which steps resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

Add a secondary voicemail service to Cisco UCM to allow Cisco Jabber users to receive voice messages

B.

Apply the voicemail service to a service profile so that the client can retrieve the settings

C.

Update the jabber-config xml file with the correct voicemail parameters and restart the appropriate services

D.

Add a primary voicemail service to Cisco UCM to allow Cisco Jabber users to receive voice messages

Discussion
Question 35

A collaboration engineer is troubleshooting Apple push notification Issues and calls Cisco TAC for assistance. The Cisco TAC Engineer indicates that diagnostic information has not been received for the cluster. Which action resolves this issue?

Options:

A.

Temporarily enable manual downloads of log files from the Cisco Cloud Onboarding page on Cisco UCM.

B.

Temporarily disable push notifications so that Cisco UCM can generate the diagnostics log files.

C.

Enable "Send encrypted PII to the Cisco Cloud for troubleshooting" on the Cisco Cloud Onboarding Configuration page.

D.

Enable "Send Troubleshooting Information to the Cisco Cloud" on the Cisco Cloud Onboarding Configuration page.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 15

300-810
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-810 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-810 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99