Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-510 Exam Questions and Answers by taran

Page: 5 / 15

Cisco 300-510 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
Exam Code: 300-510 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 214 Q&A's Shared By: taran
Question 20

Questions 20

Refer to the exhibit A network engineer configured the redistribute connected subnets route-map filtering command on R1 to redistribute connected interfaces to the OSPF process The engineer also wants to filter out IP address 10 0 1 0/24. but the prefix still appears in the routing tables of the other routers on the network. Which action corrects the problem?

Options:

A.

Remove route-map sequence 30.

B.

Add a set statement to route-map sequence 20.

C.

Change the deny statement in access list 2 to permit

D.

Remove the subnets keyword from the redistribute connected subnets route-map filtering command.

Discussion
Question 21

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 21

Questions 21

VPN users that are connected to PE routers are facing network issues. Traffic that originates from CE1 drops before reaching CE2. An engineer finds no outgoing traffic statistics on PE1 and PE2 routers toward CE devices and finds that the PE1 router is running the older software image. Which action must be implemented to resolve the issues?

Options:

A.

Enable LDP protocol on PE1 and PE2 routers.

B.

Advertise P1 router loopback on PE1 in OSPF.

C.

Enable CEF-based forwarding on PE1 router.

D.

Advertise PE2 router loopback on PE1 in OSPF.

Discussion
Question 22

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 22

After troubleshooting an OSPF adjacency issue, routers 1, 2, and 3 have formed OSPF

neighbor relationships. Which statement about the configuration is true?

Options:

A.

Router 2 receives a Type 5 LSAs from router 1 for its connected subnets

B.

Router 2 uses router 3 as the next hop for 192.168.0.0/24

C.

Router 2 uses router 1 as the next hop for 192.168.0.0/24

D.

Router 2 receives a Type 7 LSAs from router 3 for its connected subnets

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 23

Questions 23

Refer to the exhibit. Company A established BGP sessions with several ISPs. A network engineer at the company must filter out all traffic except for routes that transit AS 152. The engineer configured the filtering policy “permit _152S_(_[0.9])” on R1, but after applying the configuration, the engineer notices that other routes are still visible. Which action resolves the issue?

Questions 23

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Page: 5 / 15