Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-510 Exam Questions and Answers by baani

Page: 14 / 15

Cisco 300-510 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
Exam Code: 300-510 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 214 Q&A's Shared By: baani
Question 56

Questions 56

Questions 56

See the solution below in Explanation.

Options:

Discussion
Question 57

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 57

What is the relationship between Router 1 and Router 2?

Options:

A.

Router 1 centrally learns the topology of the network to aid in SR-TE path selection, and Router 2 is a node that feeds Router 1 topology information.

B.

Router 1 and Router 2 are participating in SR-TE tunnels and are both head-end routers.

C.

Router 1 and Router 2 centrally learn the topology of the network to aid in SR-TE path selection for peers.

D.

Router 2 is the head-end router in an SR-TE tunnel, and it is learning topology of the network from the PCE enabled on Router 1.

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 58

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 58

A network engineer applied configuration on R5 to summarize all OSPF routes, but R4 is still receiving specific routes from R5. The engineer has confirmed that both R5 and R4 routers are configured with correct summarization configuration but R5 Is not sending the summary routes What action must the engineer take to fix the problem?

Options:

A.

Remove summarization configuration on R5 and configure it on R4

B.

Configure a sham link between R4 and R5 to support summarization within Area 2

C.

Move R4 and R5 in separate areas as now they maintain the same link-state database

D.

Clear link-state database on both R4 and R5 routers for summarization to work

Discussion
Question 59

Questions 59

Refer to the exhibit MPLS traffic from the packet core that is connected to router RX (10 10 101) to the radio network that is connected to router RB (10 10 10 6) uses the longer route RB R2 RY RX RX and R2 are configured with a default value of LDP hello and hold intervals The team verified that OSPF neighborship in Area 0 is established between RX and R2 Which action must be taken to choose the shortest path and resolve the issue?

A)

Questions 59

B)

Questions 59

C)

Questions 59

D)

Questions 59

Options:

A.

Option A

B.