Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-510 Exam Questions and Answers by izhaan

Page: 4 / 15

Cisco 300-510 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
Exam Code: 300-510 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 214 Q&A's Shared By: izhaan
Question 16

Which command is used to enable BIDIR-PIM under global configuration mode for Cisco IOS XE Sofware?

Options:

A.

ip pim bidir-enable

B.

ipv4 pim bidir-enable

C.

ip multicast-routing

D.

ip pim bidir

Discussion
Question 17

Questions 17

Refer to the exhibit While troubleshooting a networking issue an engineer identified a suboptimal communication issue on route reflector RR2 In the current environment

• Router A is a non-route-reflector client for RR1 and RR2
  • Routers D and E are directly connected iBGP peers.
  • Router F is not an iBGP peer of routers D and E

Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Disable BGP Client-to-Client reflection on router RR2.

B.

Enable next-hop-self for BGP peering on router C.

C.

Remove the route-reflector configuration on router RR2.

D.

Enable next-hop-self for BGP peering on router D.

Discussion
Question 18

Questions 18

Refer to the exhibit Router 1 resides in a different data center than Rouler 2 and Router 3. Router 1 is running the IS-IS routing protocol, and it is preconfigured with LDP and segment routing Which configuration must the engineer apply under router isis 111 on Router 1 to implement Tl-LFA on the link to Router 2 without disrupting traffic to Router 3?

A)

Questions 18

B)

Questions 18

C)

Questions 18

D)

Questions 18

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 19

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 19

A network engineer applied configuration on R1 to summarize all ISIS routes, but R2 Is still receiving specific routes from R1. The engineer has confirmed that both routers are configured with the correct summarization configuration, but R1 is not sending the correct summary routes. Which configuration must be applied to router R1 to summarize routes within Level 1?

Options:

A.

R1 (config-router)#summary-address 1.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 level-1-2

B.

R1(config-router)#no summary-address 1.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 level-1

C.

R1(config-router)#summary-address 1.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 level-1

D.

R1(config-router)#summary-address 1.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 level-2

Discussion
Page: 4 / 15

300-510