Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-510 Exam Questions and Answers by aleksander

Page: 6 / 15

Cisco 300-510 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
Exam Code: 300-510 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 214 Q&A's Shared By: aleksander
Question 24

Questions 24

Refer to the exhibit After recent configuration changes to a customer's network, a network engineer notices that R2 cannot communicate with R3 Both FastEthemet interfaces on R2 and R3 are up and configured with the correct IP addresses MD5 password configured en R2 and R3 match with no issues What is the minimum change the engineer must make to enable R2 and R3 to communicate and fix the problem?

Options:

A.

Configure a loopback interface on R2 and assign it to area 0.

B.

Define area 2 as a NSSA on R2 and R3

C.

Configure virtual links between RI and R3.

D.

Configure interface F0/0 on RI and R2 to be in area O.

Discussion
Question 25

Questions 25

Questions 25

Refer to the exhibit. The service provider operations team was alerted that hub site traffic from BGP AS 65101 to AS 65201 uses a non-primary path via the R5-R6 link. IBGP peering between R1 and R2 is up. and no fiber failure has been reported on the R2-R3 link The team determined that the traffic flow between 10.10.10.1 and 192.168.30.1 is not considering the R1-R2-R3-R4 path. Which action resolves this issue?

Options:

A.

Change the metric attribute to 20 with neighbor 10.10.10.5 on R1.

B.

Change the local-preference attribute to 50 with neighbor 10.10 10 5 on R1

C.

Set the local-preference to the default value with BGP neighbor 10 10.10.3 on R2 for receiving routes.

D.

Add metric 5 with BGP neighbor 10.10.10.6 on R5for receiving routes.

Discussion
Question 26

Questions 26

Refer to the exhibit. Mid-sized company Z connected two branch offices via a multicast-enabled ISP using the BGP routing protocol. PIM was implemented to support multicast streaming between the branches via MSDP Client A cannot connect to the multicast stream source of company Z. The network engineer ran a debug on the edge of the network as shown. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Implement MBGP and enable a multicast address family on R2

B.

Configure the PIM protocol on the Serial 1/1 interface and enable Auto-RP

C.

Deploy BSR on routers R1 and R2 and enable multicast on both LAN segments.

D.

Enable the BGP routing protocol and advertise the 10 10.10.0/24 subnet on R1.

Discussion
Question 27

Refer io the exhibit.

Questions 27

While applying the configurations on two routers an engineer notices that OSPF adjacency Between them remains down Through the ping test the engineer confirmed that both me routers have Layer 3 reachability between them Which action should me engineer take to make the adjacencies to full?

Options:

A.

Enter the command ip ospf authentication in R2 interface

B.

Enable OSPF just inside the router OSPF process not in the interfaces of any router

C.

Delete the area 0 authentication message-digest command from the OSPF process in R1

D.

Delete the area 0 authentication message-digest command from the OSPF process in R2

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Page: 6 / 15

300-510
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-510 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-510 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99