Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-510 Exam Questions and Answers by eleni

Page: 13 / 15

Cisco 300-510 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
Exam Code: 300-510 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 214 Q&A's Shared By: eleni
Question 52

An engineer is troubleshooting a connectivity issue across the MPLS network and is verifying the forwarding behavior of packets. Which table does the engineer look at to verify the forwarding behavior of an IP packet as it enters the MPLS network at the ingress LSR?

Options:

A.

LFIB

B.

LIB

C.

RIB

D.

FIB

Discussion
Question 53

While configuring Cisco NSF awareness, a network engineer enters the bgp graceful-restart command after the BGP session is established in a router that runs IOS XE Software. Graceful restart capabilities are not exchanged. Which two actions should be taken? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Reload the router

B.

Verity that BGP route dampening is configured

C.

Reduce BGP convergence time

D.

Issue the clear ip bgp * command

E.

Issue the show ip bgp neighbors command.

Discussion
Question 54

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 54

Which statement about this configuration is true?

Options:

A.

Router 1 sends and receives multiple best paths from neighbor 192.168.1.1

B.

Router 1 sends up to two paths to neighbor 192.168.1.1 for all routes

C.

Router 1 receives up to two paths from neighbor 192.168.1.1 for all routes in the same AS

D.

Router 1 receives only the best path from neighbor 192.168.1.1

Discussion
Question 55

Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the corresponding routing protocols on the right.

Questions 55

Options:

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Page: 13 / 15

300-510
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-510 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-510 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99