Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-510 Exam Questions and Answers by catherine

Page: 11 / 15

Cisco 300-510 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
Exam Code: 300-510 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 214 Q&A's Shared By: catherine
Question 44

A network consultant is troubleshooting IS-IS instances to identify why a routing domains is having communication problems between the two instances. Which description of the possible cause of issues in the routing domain is true?

Options:

A.

The same interface cannot be advertised in two different IS-IS instances

B.

The IS-IS “ISP” and “ISP2” instances are unrelated and unable to intercommunicate

C.

The configured IS-IS NSEL value is not allowing the routing systems to establish a neighborship

D.

The interface mode ip router is-is command was not included in the script

Discussion
Question 45

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 45

Customer traffic from the branch site to the hub is experiencing packet drops. The engineer verified that:

• Customer traffic from the hub is able to reach the branch site.
  • The connection between PE1 and PE2 is working normally.
  • Routers P1 and P2 are able to ping devices on the hub site.

Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Redistribute the CE1 OSPF routes in the PE1 VRF.

B.

Redistribute the CE2 OSPF routes in the PE2 VRF.

C.

Advertise the VPNv4 routes of the branch site in CE2.

D.

Advertise the VPNv4 routes of the hub in CE1.

Discussion
Question 46

Questions 46

Refer to the exhibit. Users connected to an application on 1.1.1.1 via routers CE1 and CE2 are complaining of frequent disconnections. While troubleshooting the issue, a network engineer with an employee ID: 4333:96:916 determined that the application itself is working normally, but the link connected to the 1.1.1.1 application is flapping. The users on CE1 and CE2 are accessing applications on 2.2.2.2 without difficulty. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Disable split horizon on router R2.

B.

Redistribute CE1 routes on router R2.

C.

Enable passive interface on the router R3 Loopback1 interface.

D.

Enable route dampening on routers R1 and R2

Discussion
Question 47

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 47

Router 1 and Router2 have shared routes in the OSPF database but the routes are missing from their routing tables. Checking me prefix-list configuration on both routers, the engineer confirmed all networks are allowed What action should the engineer take to fa the problem?

Options:

A.

Configure the two routers with different process IDs

B.

Configure the two routers with different hello and dead timer values

C.

Switch the DR and BDR roles between the two routers

D.

Configure interface Senal1/0 on Router1 as a point-to-point interface

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 11 / 15

300-510
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-510 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-510 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99