Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-510 Exam Questions and Answers by osman

Page: 10 / 15

Cisco 300-510 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
Exam Code: 300-510 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 214 Q&A's Shared By: osman
Question 40

Questions 40

Refer to the exhibit. Excessive routes are flooding from network 150.0.0.0 into AS100. Internet traffic between AS400 and AS300 is working normally. No route controlling mechanism is applied on incoming and outgoing traffic Which configuration resolves the issue?

Questions 40

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 41

You have configured routing policies on a Cisco IOS XR device with routing policy language. Which two statements about the routing policies are true? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The routing policies affect BGP-related routes only.

B.

If you make edits to an existing routing policy without pasting the full policy into the CLI, the previous policy

is overwritten.

C.

You can change an existing routing policy by editing individual statements.

D.

The routing policies are implemented in a sequential manner.

E.

The routing policies are implemented using route maps.

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 42

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 42

The UserA device fails to recede IPTV streaming traffic from the source While debugging the issue a network engineer finds that routers RB and RC receive the multicast traffic normally RC receives subscription messages from UserA to join the IPTV stream Which action must the engineer lake on router RA to correct this problem?

Options:

A.

Configure ip pim ssm with ip igmp version 2 on interface GigabitEthernet 1/0.

B.

Remove the ip pim ssm default configuration and replace it with ip pim rp-address 10.10.1.3

C.

Change ip igmp version 2 to ip igmp version 3 on interface GigabitEthernet 1/0.

D.

Configure ip pim bidir-enable in global mode and add ip pim rp-address 10.10.10.3

Discussion
Question 43

Questions 43

Refer to the exhibit Reuters R2. R3, R4 and R5 all reside in the same area, with R1 in a different area R3 is overutilized and the engineer wants to reduce its CPU load The engineer configured router R4 to summarize routes that it receives from R5. but R3 is still receiving all of the R5 routes. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Configure R3 in a new area

B.

Configure R2 as a Level 1 router

C.

Configure the summary routes on R5

D.

Configure R4 as a Level I-Level 2 router

Discussion
Page: 10 / 15

300-510